Just like any other Android tablet PC, Samsung Galaxy Tab has what it takes to bring you with total portable entertainment solution. Especially when it comes to movie streaming. This tablet is manage to play 1080p HD resolution video with 30 frames per second. It is also support for various file format such as MPEG4, WMV, H.264, H.263. DivX. Today, we will teach you on how to watch movies on your Galaxy Tab.
Watch movies that already stored in your computer
1. Tap on the small arrow that currently located on the bottom-center side of Galaxy Tab screen. This should pop out the task manager
2. Select the app that you want to use to play your video. The tablet posses an default player called as Video, but you can also download and launch other third party player like VLC
3. Once you already launch the app, navigate to the location where you save the video. If you’re looking for the video that you’ve just moved from the computer, it might be located on the home screen
4. Double Tap on the video file and it will soon start to play on your tablet
Watch Movie via Online Video Website
1. Launch Android default browser or any other third-party browser that you prefer. It could be Dolphin HD, Opera, Mozilla Mobile, etc
2. Enter the URL of any video sharing or streaming website that you want to access. You can try YouTube.com. Please note that this website require you to install Adobe Flash plugin in your browser
3. Click on the movie that you would like to stream and it will start immediately
4. If you’re currently use YouTube, you can click on the rectangular icon on the bottom right side of the video frame. It will make the video streamed in full screen mode
Well, that’s all from us right now guys. Hope that this tutorial will help you to stream your favorite movies on Galaxy Tab. If you encounter any problems or bugs with this guide, please let us know. Just send the question via comment box below and we will try our best to help you.