Coby Kyros is an affordable Android tablet that run on a version of the Android OS that is not approved by Google. This is mean that nearly any Coby Kyros Android tablet series are lack of direct access to Android Market, or now called as Google Play store. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t download android apps from the Google Play. All you have do is flash your tablet with an Android ROM that packed with the Google Play apps. Today, we will teach you how to do that.
1. Select the Settings option in your tablet and continue with Applications. Now, put on the tick mark on the Unknown Sources option and select the Development option. Continue with USB Debugging and enable this option. Finally, tap on the Home button to return to the home screen
2. Now, select Settings and continue with Wireless Network. Check on the empty box that placed next to the WiFi option. Select the WiFi Settings and choose the available WiFi network
3. Connect your microSD card to an adapter and plug it into the computer
4. Download a file named Z4Root and move this file into your SD card. Now remove the card from the adapter and re-insert it to your Coby Kyros tablet
5. Now, navigate to File Manager app and select SD card. Find the Z4Root file that you’ve already moved on the previous step. Tap on it and select Install. Don’t forget to tap Open after the installation process complete and select Permanent Root. The app will start the rooting process immediately. When it’s done, reboot your tablet
6. Now, plug in your tablet into the desktop computer via USB cable
7. Remove your SD card, insert it to adapter, and connect it to the computer once again
8. Download Revocery.img for Coby Kyros tablet and move the file into your SD card. When it’s done, re-insert the memory card to your tablet
9. Restart your tablet. The device will automatically detect the presence of Recovery.img file and select the Backup and Restore option
10. Navigate to Menu > Menu > Reboot System
11. Now, remove the SD card again, move it to the adapter and connect it to the computer. Grab the GApps package file to your computer and move it into your SD card. For the last time, remove the SD card from the adapter and re-insert it to the tablet
12. Reboot your tablet, select Install Zip and continue with Menu > GApps zip file > Menu > Menu
13. Now, select Back button, continue with reboot, and you’re done
Congratulations! you’ve just install the Google Play store in your Coby Kyros tablet. Now you can grab any Android apps that you want and use it in your tablet. Please note that we are also have another tutorial about Coby tablet. You can use it’s Gallery app to download and watch your movie collections!
If you encounter any problem while applying this tutorial, feel free to use the comment box below to tell us your problem. We will try our best to assist you with your problem.
Sources : How to Install Android Market on Polaroid PMID701 - The ...
Sources : How can i get "google play store" on my Coby Kyros? - I just ...
Sources : Reviews - ZDNet | Technology News, Analysis, Comments and ...
Sources : Max Dalton on HubPages
Sources : How to Install Flash 10.2 Player on Android 2.3 Gingerbread ...