Amazon Kindle Fire is a decent 7″ android tablet PC with affordable price tag. You can grab it for no less than $199.99. It is quite different than the old Kindle, which you can only use it to read a book. In Kindle Fire, you can listen to music, browse around the web, playback video, and many more. No wonder why this tablet is crowned as the best-selling android tablet around the world last year.
However, that doesn’t mean this tablet has no drawback. Being a product that made by one of the biggest retailer in US means that it can only be used to access any contents that provided in the Amazon App Store. This is really bring pain for the tablet’s users. They can’t download and install any android applications from Google Play!
But there’s no need to worry folks, because we have a simple guide to solve that problem. We’re gonna root your Kindle Fire and manually add the Google Play .apk file inside your tablet’s system. This tutorial is easy. Just make sure that you read each step carefully. You shouldn’t find any problems. Please note that rooting your tablet means that you will loose your warranty. If you can live with that, let’s start the tutorial right away.
1. Root your Kindle Fire. You can read how to do that in here
2. Grab the GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Vending.apk. Save ‘em both in your computer
3. Now, in your Kindle Fire, navigate to Settings and choose Device. Enable an option that says Allow Installation of Application From Unknown Sources
4. Download the Root Explorer app (you can find it on the Internet, there should be plent of them), save the .apk file inside your SD card and install it
5. Move both GoogleServicesFramework.apk and Vending.apk inside the root folder of your SD card
6. Launch the Root Explorer app. Locate the GoogleServicesFramework.apk and tap on the file name to install it
7. Once the installation process finish, locate the Vending.apk file. Press and hold on this file until the Move option pop-out. Tap on it
8. Go to /system/app folder. Don’t forget to change the mount option from RO to RW. Move the Vending.apk file inside this folder
9. Once again, press and hold on the Vending.apk file to select the Permission option. You should change it to RW-R-R
10. Already done with that? Then now it’s the time to tap on the Vending.apk and start the installation process
11. Once it’s done, reboot your Kindle Fire
Congratulations! you’ve just gain full access to Google Play on your Kindle Fire tablet. Now you can download all of your favorite app inside your tablet. If you encounter any problems while applying this tutorial, please let us know. Just write down your question on the comment box below and we will try our best to help you.
Sources : RickRoll'D - YouTube
Sources : Directions on how to manually install Adobe Flash Player on ...
Sources : YouTube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sources : Apple - Start
Sources : Technology and Science News - ABC News