Aside from providing an easy way to transfer your music collections via iTunes, Apple also allow iPad users to print their office document with ease. The best part in this feature is that you won’t need any wire connection. Of course you have to posses a supported printer to initiate this feature. Today, we will teach you how to print document from your iPad using the AirPrint function.
1. You have to connect an AirPrint compatible printer to your home/office WiFi network. Since the procedure to doing this is different for each printer, you should refer to manual book or customer support to do this step
2. Power on the printer and wait until it is fully connected to the WiFi network. Most of printer has a specific LED light that indicate the device is properly connected to a network
3. Now, turn your attention to your iPad and tap on the Action button
4. Select Print
5. Select the name of printer that you’ve already connect to your WiFi
6. Configure the available settings parameter. When you’re done, simply tap on the Print button to begin the printing process
Congratulations! you have just successfully print your document from your iPad via AirPrint feature. Please note that not all printer is supported by this app. But there’s no need to worry. There’s lot of third party app that offer similar feature. If you interested, you can read out complete list of AirPrint-like apps.
Well, that’s all we can tell you right now folks. If you want to say something about this article, feel free to use the comment box below to write down your thoughts. We will be happy to ready any feed backs from our loyal readers.