Create a full backup of all your important data is a very important thing to do. Especially if you consider yourself as an advanced user that love to mess around with the system. However, backup is also important for regular users, just in case if something goes wrong with their device, so they can retrieve their data back after the problem is solved. Today, we will teach you how to create data backup / restore point in your iPad. Without any more delay, let’s check out the explanation.
1. Launch the iTunes apps in your computer. Not only manage your file, you can also use iTunes to restore and create backup file for iPad
2. Plug in your iPad to the computer via USB cable or compatible connector
3. Turn on your iPad, the name of your device should be appeared in the Devices field on the iTunes. You can also set the apps to automatically create a backup everytime you connect your iPad to PC
4. Now, right click on the iPad name that listed on the Devices field
5. Select Backup option. The iTunes will immediately initiate the process to make backup of all your personal data
Congratulations! you’ve just successfully backup your data to your iTunes app. Please note that you can always retrieve your data back with the similar method. But instead of backup, you should select restore and you’re done.
If you face any problem with this tutorial, feel free to use the comment box below to write down your question. We will try our best to assist you.