Do you feel annoyed instead of fun when you operate your Blackberry Playbook? If yes, then you are one of many people who are disappointed with the Blackberry Playbook. There are so many negative critics about the Blackberry Playbook. They are what makes the Blackberry Playbook is not sold well. Fortunately, most of the issues happened to the Blackberry Playbook are about software. So, it means that an update to the software of the Blackberry Playbook will be able to fix some of the existing bugs in the Blackberry Playbook.
The new version of the Blackberry OS, the version v18.104.22.16885, has some updates that fix many of its bugs. The updates include:
- Updated version of Adobe® Flash® Player version 11.1 and Adobe AIR® 3.1
- Daylight savings time updates for time zones in the regions of Latin America, Australia and Central America
- Updated Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® software to help to improve connectivity
- Fixed issues some users were experiencing with account payments in the BlackBerry App World™ storefront
- Improved synching when restoring applications with BlackBerry Desktop Software
- This update also includes a security update for Adobe Flash Player, as noted in Adobe Security Bulletin APSB-11-28, which addresses issues that can potentially affect any PC, tablet, or other device with an operating system that supports Adobe Flash.
So, how about it? Do you feel like using your Blackberry Playbook again after hearing about this software update? It is great, is not it?